hello everybody there are some new digi's in the store at ds4j this is one of them. I 'dd like to thank you for your comments on my former posts. wish you all have a great day hugs Tonnie
We also have a DT call
If you have always wanted to be a part of this dynamic team, then now is your chance!
· Love our fabulous digistamps? (… of course I am biased!)
· Enjoy colouring in images and creating cards?
· Keep your Blog up to date and have quite a few friends following you?
· Regularly chat in online crafting communities?
· Enjoy giving praise to other crafter’s creations? “It’s always more blessed to give than to receive”
So you answered YES to the above, what now?Send your email application to MARGY firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: DS4J DT Call
Just so I don’t have to try and guess any information, please provide me with the following:
Blog address (NB)
List any DTs you currently serve on
Blog links to what YOU think are your 2 best creations using a stamp/digistamp
Closing date - October 15th
New members will be announced on this BLOG on October 18th.
The basic requirements of a DS4J DT member are to ....
- Create a papercraft project every two weeks for our challenges
- Create a papercraft project every two weeks for our new releases on Sunday
- Comment on challenge entries
- Chat in our FB public group and interact with our members
- Just be a blessing to me and the team!
- Voluntary tasks such as creating cards for our monthly freebie.
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.nl/ anything goes
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.nl/ b for butterfly's
http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com.au/ use die cut/ punch
http://fantasystampers.blogspot.co.uk/ here come the girls
http://abc-challenge.blogspot.com.au/ u for uniek